Taj Lake Palace
P.O Box No. 5, Lake Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan, 313001, India
Jag Niwas, constructed between 1743-1746 by Maharana Jagat Singh II, the 62nd custodian of House of Mewar, was used as a summer retreat by the Mewar Royal family over years until Maharana Bhagwat Singh, Mewar of Udaipur in 1963 converted it into a heritage hotel. It is in the middle of Lake Pichola, It is a building made of marble, brought in by bullock carts travelling 66 kms to Udaipur.
Number of Rooms
Maximum Venue Capacity
Number of Venues